Evie and Annalise Taller

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Go Buckeyes!

There are so many ways that we could start this post...
The Greatest Day Ever....
"Jim Tressel OWNS Michigan"--Brandon Turner
"That's what I'm talking about"--Kip Annalise dresses for her first Ohio State-Michigan game. In her lifetime, Ohio State remains undefeated.
Evie also gets pumped up for the game. She slept until halftime, that's why she is so happy. In her lifetime, Ohio State remains undefeated against Michigan.
Who would you rather encounter, the Buckeyes' D-line, or Evie?
Here we are all watching the game

I love the Buckeyes--This is Annalise's first 1-2 matchup. As you recall, I was STILL PREGNANT when we watched the Ohio State-Texas game eariler this season. Needless to say, I had a beer this time around.
Troy Smith is my hero...I can't take my eyes off of him.



We're going to go burn couches and turn a couple cars over, right after this nap.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger HenryParsons said…

    Annalise, you look like you're bulking up for a cold Minnesota winter. How many tight rolls are you up to?

    Love, Aunt Becky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home