Evie and Annalise Taller

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Is it Christmas Yet?????

Only a couple more days of being good before Christmas. The gene for large heads must be dominant and apparently passed down from the father's side of the family. I will make note of this in my breeding handbook for the next time I go to grad school.
Evie's attitude better shape up before Christmas--look at that sass. She is cruising for coal in the stocking.
We wrapped a lot of presents the last few days, which results in boundless entertainment with wrapping paper tubes. We were also pretending to be elephants, and learning about gravity by sending pom poms and pennies down the tube.
Annalise's attitude also better improve before Christmas or she will get coal in her stocking too! Of course, she could be a little upset about the cowboy boots jammed on her feet. It has been my dream to have my little girls wear pink cowboy boots. I managed to get Evie to try them on in the store, but she refuses to wear them at home. She won't wear them because there are no blinking lights on them. Yeesh. Good thing I still have the receipt. Anyway, maybe Annalise will grow up to despise blinking light shoes and love cowboy boots.

Oliver,
I heard you saying stuff about my foot size. Remember, I'm bigger than you. And I'm taking lessons on pounding from my sister.
Your cousin, Annalise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home