Evie and Annalise Taller

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Annalise's first messy face pictures

Mom and Dad were walking through the grocery store today and spotted some teething biscuits for Annalise to try. Mom thought they were especially interesting because they were MAPLE flavored. Hmm...Maple, I think that it is encoded in my genes to LOVE maple.
Oh yeah, that's some good stuff
Don't worry grandmas, she didn't swallow the biscuit, it's just off to the edge. It's just finger lickin' good.
Yeah!!! I've been gnawing on this for at least 10 minutes and it still hasn't reduced in size!
What??? All this enjoyment and now I have to take a bath??? (Note, after a trip to the tub, she still smelled a little maple-y)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger The Seibert Kids said…

    Get me a box of those maple biter biscuts. Natalie once had one before church, we gave her a bath and she still smelled of biscut. Atleast if Oliver smells like maple I will think I am in a dounut shop.

    Uncle Kevin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home