Evie and Annalise Taller

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Busy days here.

What kind of mother am I to not post for 5 whole days? Especially when all the Seibert cousins are posting MOVIES! I guess I will have to take more pictures. We are soaking up the last week of summer vacation here . Evie starts preschool next week! I can't believe that she will be going to school without me! HOpefully my plan of getting annalise to take a nap while Evie is at preschool works out and I can have a whole hour to myself during the day.
Here's Evie making her spooky face. Pretty scary. Today she was playing outside with a stick and started screaming "my Eye!" I was convinced that she had scratched her cornea or something. I phoned the Dr. to ask if I could bring her in. While I was waiting for the nurse to call me back, she made a speedy recovery and beat up her sister. I guess it wasn't as bad as we thought. Needless to say, we didn't take her to the Dr.
This picture was taken by Evie. I think the Stinks looks a lot like me when I was little in this picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home