Evie and Annalise Taller

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What can we say??

I had planned to write something witty about the Buckeyes and the BCS championship game, but I just don't have it in me. I guess all I can say is now I know how Notre Dame fans felt all season long. The girls did get all dressed up in their colors to support the Buckeyes. It was probably Annalise's pink pants that doomed the team. Next year, we are painting our faces if that's what it takes.
It's been raining a lot here so we had lots of time to stay inside and play with Christmas presents. The girls received new playdoh (SOFT, not crumby, playdoh) from Santa. They enjoyed squishing it for about an hour.
Evie was so happy to do "something fun" (her words). This morning, she got up and came into our bedroom. I guess we weren't moving fast enough to entertain her properly because she told JIm that she was bored. Mom wasn't even out of bed. This prompted a stern "go find something to play with and let me wake up" from mom.
Lastly, Cinderella lost her slipper. We're waiting for the Duke to come with the match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home