Evie and Annalise Taller

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Photo Shoot

We recently went to get the girls' pictures taken for Evie's 4th birthday and Annalise's 18 month birthday. This is the best of what we got:What stinkers. Seriously, these kids don't need candy because they are so sweet. As a parent, I have to look at this picture every so often when it's about 5 pm and everyone is throwing tantrums on the kitchen floor.
We tried to get them both to smile, but Annalise wasn't so sure about the photographer (who I think did a really good job considering that Annalise wasn't intrested in her picture being taken)
This is the one for the wall. She is growing up so fast.
I think this one is pretty cute too, but at an angle???
If you are interested in seeing the entire photo shoot, send me an email and I will send you the link to the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home