Evie and Annalise Taller

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's going to be a Christmas to Remember

As all mothers do at this time of the year, I started thinking about what my kids are going to wear for all the Christmas celebrations. Ideally, it should be matching or at least coordinating. Fortunately, Evie is still game with doing the twin thing. While I was shopping, I stumbled across these cute dresses.Here's the preview. Hopefully they can eventually put their arms down when I let them finally wear the dresses. And if that's not enough, Aunt Becky and I schemed up an idea to get all the Seibert cousins to wear matching outfits. Natalie, Tessa and Juner have their own plaid dresses coming. Not to be left out, the boys have matching plaid shirts. I'm so glad they are little because it will probably be pretty embarassing.
When I picked up the girls from school today, Evie came trotting out with a stuffed animal. Great, what can this mean?
She got to bring home Mo the Monkey for the weekend. We get to document what we do with Mo and then add some pictures to Mo's travel log. Cute idea until she wanted us to take a picture of Mo eating, reading books, going down the slide, etc. Tonight, Mo put on a pair of panties, an undershirt and a set of Stinker's Pajammers. S/He was then tucked into a custom made sleeping bag in Evie's room. It's going to be a long weekend with Mo.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home