Evie and Annalise Taller

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Princess Saucy and the Chicken Farmer

Well, the good news today is that the sun finally came out. We opened all the blinds and curtains to let the sun in the house because there was no way that Annalise would agree to going outside. The sun came out just in time too because I was about ready to jump in the Honda (with it's bad tires and all) and drive south until I saw the sun. I was hoping to make it to the Keys. Anyway, Annalise and I played the morning away. This afternoon, one of the neighbor girls came to play with Annalise so I could take a break. It was a break for her mom too. A win-win situation. Annalise and Ella (the neighbor) dressed up and played princesses and fairies. The difference was that Ella put her regular clothes back on, but Annalise stayed in this very lightweight skirt until bathtime. I bet she was cold.
Aunt Becky, this one is for you. When do you want her?

Meanwhile, Evie decided to construct chickens out of paper plates as she saw in a book. It kept her busy for a long time.

She did this all herself. What an artist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home