Evie and Annalise Taller

Thursday, March 19, 2009

update

Aunt Becky was out of town and busy. And she must be particularly cheerful as of late because it was only today, Thursday, that she asked for a blog update. Well, it has been over a week so I guess we were due. In my defense, I was gone over the weekend and it has been nice outside, so I haven't been too up on the blog. By the way, it's March Madness this weekend. So don't expect any pictures to be taken or blogs to be updated. I have some basketball to watch. Does anyone know how I can get the CBS basketball ringtone on my phone??
Jim kept the kiddos busy making signs for mom.
Evie was invited to a princess birthday party. Annalise couldn't understand why she didn't get to go even though she got all dressed up too.

Our little princess of the kingdom of Shlee.


We had a nice rain shower on Wed so they wanted to get out their boots and umbrellas and stomp in the puddles.
They mostly stayed dry, but only lasted outside for about 15 minutes.
Now, I have to get back to the basketball. Unfortunately, I was banking on the Butler Bulldogs to be the Cinderella of the Tourney and they lost. My bracket is Busted. I can only hope that someone beats North Carolina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home