Evie and Annalise Taller

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Preschool wrap up

Last week, I was invited to Mother's Day Tea with all the other moms who have kids in Evie's classHere are some of the cuties singing songs about mom
Each kid answered questions about Mom. This is ours:
My mom's name is Jenni
Her hair is the color of mine and her eyes are blue.
She weighs 18 pounds and is 5 feet tall.
She is 31 years old.
Her favorite food is pizza.
While I am at school she goes grocery shopping.
My favorite thing to do with her is arts and crafts.
My mom looks beautiful when she is in a dress.
My mom is special because she stays home with me.

Made mom tear up. I also got lots of lovely cards and handprint art that I will have to hang on to because I can't throw away anything with their handprints.


Annalise's theme this week was beach party. They made these great sun visors. She has been wearing it a lot.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home