Evie and Annalise Taller

Saturday, July 25, 2009

For Aunt Becky

Aunt Becky said that she wasn't going to update her blog until she saw some action from the Indiana branch. So here you go, some pics that I took a week or so ago to get you caught up. The girls getting ready for Ballet. They have their big recital next week. I can hardly wait to see a bunch of preschoolers prance around in their pink tights.
The girls were at Grandma and Grandpa Seibert's the past week. That's why I don't have any new pictures. While they were there, I kept busy cleaning up the house for the arrival of my college friends. They arrived on Friday and spent the night. We had 9 kids and 6 adults staying here. It was pretty fun. I have some pics that I will post, but I am having trouble uploading them right now. Look for them later.

We are hosting another party on Sunday for some of our neighbors who are moving to Chicago this week. That party will be a "pitch in" or "Smorgie" or "potluck" (depending on where you are from). At this upcoming party, there will be 7 families with a total of 18 kids! To keep everyone busy, we are planning a couple activities. One party game we are planning is to break some pinatas. About a week and a half ago, I enlisted the neighbor girls to help Evie and Annalise make pinatas. I have to say, it was messy, but went rather well. I didn't have to do a single thing except go blow up another balloon when one popped during paper macheing.

Everyone worked really well together.


You can see the intense concentration, and the flour and paper pulp on Annalise's face.
Jim and Evie painted them with the only spray paint that we have--black and gold. They look a little like a Purdue football helmet. We'll take some pics before they are smashed.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home