Evie and Annalise Taller

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our day

We had a busy day. First off to ballet. I took the camera with me, but after dropping the girls in the classroom, I got so engrossed in a book that I didn't take any pictures. I wasn't even around when Annalise had to go potty and a nice mom took her (she went before--just want to make it clear that I'm not totally ignoring them at ballet). Then we went to the library. On the way out, we always stop at the statue of the little girl and her dog on the bench. We like this statue for 2 reasons. First, it's not creepy and painted to look like a real person and parked 2 feet from the road on main street. Second, when we moved here, the little girl was Evie's size, now Annalise is almost as big as her.
Later in the day, the Brays came to pick up Annalise for her first ever solo sleep over. Haven't heard much from them so it must be going ok.
While Annalise was getting stuffed with bread and ice cream, Evie had a swim meet.
Here she is with Coach Chelsea. We love Coach Chelsea because she pretty much taught Evie how to swim in 10 days and is super supportive of all the little kids.


Here's Evie winding up for her heat in freestyle.


As she swims past me. She could probably shave a couple of seconds off her time if she used her arms.


Coming in for the finish. I think she finished 2nd in both her races tonight.

And this is her backstroke race. She did pretty good and didn't bump into the lane lines once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home