Evie and Annalise Taller

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Room by Room

Since this winter is hanging around preventing us from going out in the yard and digging up a garden, we are stuck inside doing "spring" cleaning. I figure if I get it done before spring, I can be outside when it is actually spring. I am going about it room by room. Most of the downstairs is done besides the rooms we live in the most--kitchen and family room. I'm trying to get up the gumption to do those because they are the ones that require the most work. Today, I headed upstairs and thoroughly cleaned Evie's room in preparation of her birthday party this weekend.While we were moving furniture to vacuum the baseboards and cobwebs, we decided that we could rearrage the room. I let Evie make the decisions on where she wanted her furniture placed.
I think she may be preparing for college. She wanted all the furniture up against the walls so there was plenty of room in the middle of the room to dance. (By the way, dad, the ceiling REALLY needs painted in there.) Room cleaning led to closet cleaning. I hauled out the box of clothes that Evie is to grow into and we had a fashion show. Looks like she has a few things she can wear this spring!
Annalise wanted to try on clothes too. Unfortunately, without a nap, she was unable to fully convey what she wanted to do without breaking down into tears. It was like this the rest of the day and she went to bed early tonight!


Annalise gets her groove on out on the dance floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home