Evie and Annalise Taller

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Taller

Before Grandma and Grandpa Taller left last week, Grandma left a Valentine's present for the girls to be opened at a later time. I decided that this snow day could use some excitement so we opened it this morning. They both opened the flower pots at the same time.
Annalise loves the new books.

These shirts will look great!


We decided to get a jump on spring and plant the flowers. The soil came in pellet form and we added water to reconsitute. Then, the fun part of planting the seeds came.


Evie carefully placed her seeds. She was concerned that they weren't getting enough water or light. I had to remind her that in a former lifetime, I used to grow plants and these would do just fine in the window. I don't think she believed me.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home