Evie and Annalise Taller

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Slip and Slide

In an effort to break my long streak of going to the pool every day, we stayed home this afternoon and played in the yard. I dug out the slip and slide and baby pool. Evie helped me set it up. When Annalise got up from her short nap, it was a free for all. In my preparations, I even packed a cooler with snacks for the backyard so I wouldn't have to run in and out of the house. I brought the camera out too. Annalise "dives" into the baby pool.
Evie shows her how it is done. Incidently, that's my garden in the background. I have giant tomato plants, but no fruits on them. I'm a little concerned. The could be confused with shrubs, they are so bushy.

Just a shot to show you that I parked myself in my zero gravity lounger (from Menards). Probably the most comfortable lawn chair ever.


When they were tired of the water play, they played in the sand table. Annalise had a swim suit malfunction.




And some slip and slide action. I could have got closer, but that would have meant that I had to get out of my lounger.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Kym said…

    Looks fun! Your yard looks great - your plants do look like shrubs! I want one of those loungers and now I have you, my objective reviewer, to give me confidence that it's not a waste of money! Yay! The girls look like they're having a great time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home