Evie and Annalise Taller

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mom finds her Christmas Spirit--and it cost less at Walmart

I took the day off from Christmas music yesterday to reset my Christmas spirit. Instead I listened to the classic rock and "alt" rock stations in the car. I got my fill of STP, G&R, the Foo, some Beatles, and the Allman Bros. I felt recharged and ready to face some Gloria Estefan "Christmas in your Eyes" (yuck).
So what should my wondering eyes to appear when I opened the morning paper? A Walmart Ad.
I guess when you are done shopping for all your Snuggies, TV's, and remote control cars, come on back to Walmart. Cause they have low prices on the stuff you really need for the holidays. (This is an actual ad in our paper--I swear I didn't photoshop this) This put so much happiness into my heart as I thought up smart comments to make on the blog. I think my heart grew three times its size today. What a Christmas....to Remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home