Evie and Annalise Taller

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Taste of Scandinavia and old friends

On Tuesday night, Evie got to stay with Laura for their first sleepover. I promised Annalise we would do something special without Evie. I used this opportunity to send her to bed early and then go to one of my favorite old restaurants, Taste of Scandinavia Bakery. There is really nothing like it in Indiana.
Annalise ordered one giant pancake with a side of butter. Yes, she is licking the butter. This kid loves butter.
I haven't found another place in the Midwest that serves sweet breakfast Lefse. Yum. Lefse is like a very thin pancake, but they make it so good here!

Later that day, we had lunch with our old neighbor, Pat. I wish I would have taken some pictures. She is great and loved to see the kids. We took a look at the outside of our old house. It's not looking too hot. It was sad to see all the work we put into it and now someone is neglecting it.

That afternoon, we visited our friends, Nicole, Ella and Walker. Ella and Evie were first friends since they were babies. Nicole and I hung out a lot when they were little. Now all the kids are growing up .
Annalise, Walker, Ella, and Evie. They had fun time playing together.
Goofy kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home