Evie and Annalise Taller

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Father's Day

We had a Father's Day celebration a day early since we were driving to Minnesota on the actually Father's day. The girls had fun wrapping the presents for dad. Annalise would give him something and then tell him what it was before he opened it.
I can't remember what everyone was so surprised about in this picture, but they were sure having a good time.

I kept asking Jim what he wanted for Father's Day and he never really gave me an answer. So I told him if he didn't tell me something, I would get him something that I wanted. We have been getting a lot of rain around here lately and I have been wanting a rain gauge.....Viola. The perfect Father's day gift. He was less than excited about it.



And during my many trips to Meijer, I found Jim the perfect sweatshirt on the clearance rack. Now he has something to wear to church this fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home